Home networking made easy
* Use inexpensive pre-made cable
* Standard Ethernet cable plugs into the back
* No special tools required
* No fiddling with wires
* No mistakes
* Measure distance and buy next larger size cable
What you get
* 8 RJ45 Cat5e keystone jacks - $40 Value
* 2 single port face plates - $3 Value
* 1 two port face plate - $1.50 Value
* 1 quad port face plate - $1.50 Value
* 8 Screws
* 4 plaster C-clips - $6 Value
* Cables NOT included
Total value $52
* Wired LANs are faster and more reliable than Wi-Fi.
* Transfer files between computers at lighting speed.
* Standard cabling can be used with continuously evolving technology.
* Common standard 100 Mbits/s up to 100 m over cat5e cable.
* 1000 Mbit/s (1000BASE-T) and even 10 Gigabits/s (10GBASE-T) possible.
* Plaster clips included saving you a trip to the hardware store.