Home networking made easy
* Use inexpensive pre-made cable
* Standard Ethernet cable plugs into the back
* No special tools required
* No fiddling with wires
* No mistakes
* Measure distance and buy next larger size cable
What you get
* Two RJ45 Cat5e keystone jacks - $10 value
* One double port face plate - $1.50 value
* One plaster C-clip - $1.50 value
* Cable NOT included
* Wired LANs are faster and more reliable than Wi-Fi.
* Transfer files between computers at lighting speed.
* Standard cabling can be used with continuously evolving technology.
* Common standard 100 Mbits/s up to 100 m over cat5e cable.
* 1000 Mbit/s (1000BASE-T) and even 10 Gigabits/s (10GBASE-T) possible.
* Plaster clips included saving you a trip to the hardware store.