Transmits HDMI and infrared remote signals over a single Cat6 cable up to 150m or via an Ethernet switch or network. HDMI signals are transmitted from the HD source to the TV and IR remote signals are transmitted back to the source so that you can control the source from the TV (Supports Foxtel remotes). Sender and receiver units can be connected via a direct Cat6 cable or via an Ethernet switch/network. The system uses Ethernet multicast to distribute the signal to multiple receivers.
Note – the IR receiver is the one with the red plug and plugs into the HDMI receiver unit at the TV end.
Note to installers: This system uses layer 2 multicast so you may need to use a separate Gigabit Ethernet switch or configure a VLAN to constrain the multicast traffic.
- Supports Foxtel remotes (IQ2, IQ3 will work but only with IQ2 remote)
- Supported resolutions 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p
- Supports HDCP
- Connect via single Cat6 up to 150m
- Connect via Ethernet switch (Gigabit Ethernet needed for 1080p)
- No theoretical limit to the number of receivers that can be connected
- Sender unit
- Receiver unit
- Two AU power packs
- IR receiver
- IR emitter