4 x 1 HDMI switch with additional audio outputs. Connects to your existing AV receiver via Toslink, digital coaxial or 3.5mm stereo jacks.
Expand the capabilities of your existing AV receiver to support HDMI with digital audio.
3 HDMI inputs on the rear and 1 on the front.
Supports HDCP and Full HD (1080p)
New model with selectable audio output 2CH or 5.1CH
- Inputs: 3x HDMI on rear of switch, 1x HDMI on front panel of switch.
- Outputs: 1x HDMI, 1x 3.5mm (1/8″, headphone jack size) analog audio, 1x RCA digital coaxial audio, 1x optical toslink audio.
- Simultaneously outputs audio through HDMI, 3.5mm stereo jack, RCA digital coaxial jack, and optical toslink jack.
- Supports full HD 1080p resolution.
- Supported resolutions: 480i, 576i, 1080i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p.
- Support for up to 225mhz (2.25Gbps) per channel, 6.75Gbps combined bandwidth.
- Supports deep color (v.x. color) @ 12 bits per channel (36 bits combined).
- Fully HDCP compliant.
- Supports uncompressed digital audio formats such as LPCM.
- Support for Dolby Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby True HD audio.
- HDMI specification: 1.3b (backward compatible with all previous versions of HDMI).
- Included in the box: HDMI switch, AC adapter, user manual, remote.
- Support 3D all format, including firstname.lastname@example.org/24Hz, email@example.com/60Hz/50Hz, bandwidth up to 225MHz.